dimanche 22 juin 2008

La beauté du geste [Nelken, Pina Bausch]



The man i love - Gershwin - Lyrics

Someday he'll come along the man I love
And he'll be big, so big and strong
The man, the man that I love
And when he comes my way
I'll do my best to make him stay

He's gonna look at me and smile
I'll understand and in a little while
He's gonna grab, he's gonna grab my hand
And though I know it seems absurd
I know it won't, won't say
We won't say a damn word

Maybe I shall meet him Sunday
Maybe Monday, oh maybe not
Oh, still I'm gonna meet him one day
'Cause maybe Tuesday will be my good news day

He'll build a little home
Just meant for two, from which I'll never
Never run with you and so all else above
I'm waiting for the man I love

Maybe I shall meet him Sunday
Or maybe Monday, maybe not
Oh, ya know I got to meet him one day
I think Tuesday will be my good news day

He'll build a little home
Just meant for two, of from which I'll never
Never, never run with you and so all else above
I'm waiting for the man I love

Aucun commentaire: